Still spending thousands of dollars per month in phone service? You might be looking for ways to lower all your calling costs—without replacing your phone system or phones. Why not reduce your monthly phone bills by running voice and data on the same network?
With BVN SIP Trunking you save money on local, long distance, toll-free, and international calling.
- Lower your overall calling costs
- Keep your existing IP PBX phone system and telephone
- Keep your current phone numbers
- Use your existing broadband Internet connections
- Enjoy unlimited calling between sites
- Leverage BVN’s world class service and support
BVN SIP Trunking is a broadband agnostic, business-class voice solution that offers great savings on local, long distance and international calling to companies that have already made the move to an IP-enabled phone system. Enhance your SIP-enabled phone system with BVN′s world-class SIP Trunk dial tone service which provides lower costs, unlimited lines, and works with virtually any high-speed Internet connection.
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking is a service offered by a communications service provider that uses the protocol to provision voice over IP (VoIP) connectivity between an on-premises phone system and the public switched telephone network (PSTN). SIP is used for call establishment, management and teardown. SIP trunking is typically sold as a replacement for digital Primary Rate Interfaces (PRIs), which are based on time-division multiplexing (TDM).
SIP trunking is widely deployed by communications service providers across the globe. By delivering SIP trunking over existing Ethernet network infrastructure, the providers reduce the cost and management complexity associated with legacy digital platforms, while also provisioning additional features.
SIP trunking providers may offer additional services, including:
- encryption of voice calls to meet security needs;
- routing of calls to 911 services, with appropriate caller location information;
- failover to backup trunks and locations;
- ability to provision trunks via a web-based interface;
- interconnection with cellular networks so a call placed to a cellphone also rings on a desktop phone;
- protection against toll fraud;
- denial-of-service (DoS) protection;
- virtual inbound phone numbers, including 800-number services;
- usage and performance reporting; and
- Ability to route calls to multiple locations based on call volume, source of call or other policies.
From the customer perspective, SIP Trunking offers greater purchasing flexibility than Traditional Phone Lines well known as TDM. TDM trunks typically support a minimum of 23 voice channels, whereas SIP trunks can be purchased in any increment without requiring a dedicated wide area network (WAN) circuit.
BVN has the capacity to offer 1 or more SIP Trunks to their Customers. Please ask you r customer service representative for more details.
BROADCAST VOICE NETWORKS, INC.
BVN Telecom Group.
13155 SW 83 Ave
Pinecrest, Fl 33156
M: (305) 590.8080
F: (305) 735.5134
Toll Free: 1.877.865.6337
Barranquilla: (5) 361.0475
Bogota: (1) 508.2183
Cali: (2) 620.7070
BVN Telecom Group.
Toronto: (647) 723.9833